The Infinity Slip
Purchasing this listing is an investment in creating a custom dress with Meg. During the creation process, Meg will:
- Discuss one-on-one with you the imagery you would like (chosen from our line-up of stamps) and the three requests for custom imagery you have (we will carve one of out of the three custom for your slip dress.)
- Help you decide the color ink you would like (we are offering a range of earthy rainbow hues - think warm pinks, blues, greens, browns, purples - brown or black.)
- Receive your request for the song you'd like her to listen to while she imagines your dress.
- Carve by hand the new image for your slip.
- Create an intentional environment with herbal smoke, beeswax candle, and music to be moving through the room while we intuitively lay out the placement of your slip's final incarnation.
- Mix the color ink by hand, and print each stamp one-by-one.
- When completed, your dress is packaged and sent out to you by Meg and Morgana.
Sizing and slip dress details: Lady Raw – The Hemp Temple
This slip is a delicate weave of Himalayan hemp and organic cotton, incredibly soft, chemical free and gentle on the skin.
Hand wash in cold water and natural detergents - this keeps our waters and bodies clear from chemicals and other nasties.
Dry me in the light of the sun.
* Important Policies *
Due to the custom nature of these slip dresses, they are non-cancelable and non-returnable. Our labor in carving, printing, and handling the one-on-one nature of this piece mean that we are being paid for more than simply shipping a piece of clothing. Thank you for supporting us in creating these intentional experiences with you.