The apron of our dreams is here. She's covered in Wild Phlox and Bellflower, Butterflies and Starbursts. Maybe the most "sister nettle" print I've ever printed! These are lovingly printed with much detail and time - this involved print wraps all the way around the entire ruffled apron, and on the chest piece. These are a piece meant to be worn, loved, and worn out - or handed down one day with care! Timeless, beautiful, and in my opinion - perfect paired with a dress or sweatpants, mom-style.
This item is custom made for you, and will take up to four months to ship.
- long ties (tie the on the back or on the front of the apron)
- content: 100% eco linen, medium weight
- our linen is produced in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard and is certified
Small: waist 27.5"
(Note that this is a freely tied apron, which makes it very flexible in fit. Models range from size small-medium, and are all wearing size small.)
- machine wash or hand wash up to 104 F (40 C) degrees, gentle cycle
- do not bleach
- tumble dry on low heat setting
- lightly iron if necessary with low heat setting. Easier to iron while damp.