Purchasing this listing is an investment in creating a custom dress with Meg. During the creation process, Meg will:
- Discuss one-on-one with you the imagery you would like (chosen from our line-up of stamps)
- Help you decide the color ink you would like.
- Receive your request for the song you'd like her to listen to while she imagines your dress.
- Create an intentional environment with herbal smoke, beeswax candle, and music to be moving through the room while we intuitively lay out the placement of your slip's final incarnation.
- Mix the color ink by hand, and print each stamp one-by-one.
- When completed, your dress is packaged and sent out to you by Meg and Morgana.
Important: we are no longer offering custom-carved stamps for these dresses - but you have a list of MANY images to choose from with total freedom!
Sizing (these are the approximate measurements of the actual dress across the front panel - laid flat)
Small - bust 16" waist 15" hips 17"
Medium - bust 18" waist 16" hips 21"
Large - bust 19" waist 18" hips 22"
XL - bust 20" waist 19" hips 23"
Slip dress details: Lady Raw – The Hemp Temple
This slip is a delicate weave of Himalayan hemp and organic cotton, incredibly soft, chemical free and gentle on the skin.
Hand wash in cold water and natural detergents - this keeps our waters and bodies clear from chemicals and other nasties.
Dry me in the light of the sun.
* Important Policies *
Due to the custom nature of these slip dresses, they are non-cancelable and non-returnable. Our labor in carving, printing, and handling the one-on-one nature of this piece mean that we are being paid for more than simply shipping a piece of clothing. Thank you for supporting us in creating these intentional experiences with you.
* The custom nature of these dresses makes them a made to order offering. For more information on the timeline, see here. We will reach out to you over email for your choices when we are closer to the print date.
Cat is modeling the slip in size small in raw, and Meg is modeling size large in raw.
Imagery options can be seen here: