The Infinity Sweat Set is a totally unique offering.
Once we receive these pieces, they are hand printed with an intuitive design. During the order process, you will select from the below imagery for your pieces, and the Sister Nettle team will intuitively place the images in symmetrical design for your piece - rendering each sweatsuit totally custom to you. This is one of our favorite parts of the work - creating with you, not just for you.
- All sweats will be in the natural, undyed fabric, and are sewn by Mate the Label.
- Ink color can be custom (we will discuss this over email!)
We will reach out to you for your size choice about a week after the listings go live.
Crop Sweatshirt (50% organic cotton / 50% cotton fleece)
- XS : Chest 36 in; Length 17.5 in
- S : Chest 38 in; Length 18 in
- M : Chest 40 in; Length 18.5 in
- L : Chest 42 in; Length 19 in
- XL : Chest 45 in; Length 19.5 in
Sweatshirt Oversized (50% organic cotton / 50% cotton fleece)
- XS/S : Chest 50 in; Length 28.5 in
- M/L : Chest 54 in; Length 29.5 in
- XL/XXL : Chest 60 in; Length 30.5 in (based on size, should fit 3xl as well!)
Sweatpants Jogger Fit (100% terry cotton)
- XS : Waist 27.5 in; Inseam 29.5 in
- S : Waist 29.5 in; Inseam 29.5 in
- M : Waist 31.5 in; Inseam 29.5 in
- L : Waist 33.5 in; Inseam 29.5 in
- XL : Waist 35.5 in; Inseam 29.5 in
- 1X : Waist 36 in; Inseam 29.5 in
- 2X : Waist 39 in; Inseam 29.5 in
- 3X : Waist 42 in; Inseam 29.5 in
Sweatpants Relaxed Fit (50% organic cotton / 50% cotton fleece)
- XS : Waist 27 in; Inseam 27 in
- S : Waist 29 in; Inseam 27 in
- M : Waist 31 in; Inseam 27 in
- L : Waist 33 in; Inseam 27 in
- XL : Waist 35 in; Inseam 27 in
- 1X : Waist 38 in; Inseam 28 in
- 2X : Waist 41 in; Inseam 28 in
- 3X : Waist 44 in; Inseam 28 in
Because of the custom nature of these pieces, they are not returnable or refundable. These are made to order and we give ourselves a four month window to complete them for you. Learn more here.
We recommend you wash on cold with like colors then tumble dry low, inside out. Do not bleach and avoid drying in the sun as garment dye is sensitive to UV light and can fade with prolonged exposure.